As a client of our law firm, you will experience the personal attention of a small law firm with the resources of a large law firm. Your case will not be handled by a paralegal, but instead by an experienced and dedicated attorney.
What our clients are saying about us
“You do a great job, Robert! Your confidence in your knowledge of this subject matter quickly pours over into making your client comfortable with hope. You also impress the judges, as well, which keeps you in control on behalf of your client!”
GB, San Antonio TX
Schedule a free consultation today and experience the difference.
- Has personally handled the filing of over 1750 Consumer and Small Business Bankruptcy cases in the Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division.
- Founding and Managing Partner of Vanhemelrijck Law Offices, LP in San Antonio, Texas.
- Formerly, worked for Koffel and Jump, Attorneys, where he was responsible for managing all mortgage and lien avoidance matters. Also, while working for Koffel and Jump, Attorneys, he provided litigation support to W. Mark Jump and Christal Caudill (a Chapter 7 Trustee), on cases involving Bankruptcy and Tax issues.
- Assisted a United States District Judge from the Southern District of Texas, Brownsville Division, with the writing of Court orders and/or decisions.
- Assisted a United States Bankruptcy Judge from the Southern District of Ohio, Eastern Division (Columbus), with the writing of Court orders and/or decisions.
- Provided substantial assistance with the drafting and preparation of three (3) Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Presentations, which were used to teach bankruptcy practitioners about the effects of the 2005 amendments to the Bankruptcy Code.
- These CLE presentations were:
- “Divorce, Alimony and Support Under the New Bankruptcy Act”-Presented by Bankruptcy Professor Creola Johnson, of the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
- “The Automatic Stay, Effects of the Dismissal of a Prior Case(s) that was Pending Within the Previous Year: The Need to File a Motion to Extend the Automatic Stay and a Motion for an Expedited Hearing”-Presented by W. Mark Jump.
- “The Treatment of 910 PMSI Claims on Vehicles Purchased for Personal Use Under Amended Code Section 1325’s Hanging Paragraph”-Presented by W. Mark Jump.
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys*.
- Member of the State Bar Of Texas.
- Member of the American Bar Association.
- Member of the Federal Bar Association.
- Graduate of The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (Columbus, Ohio), where he received his Juris Doctor degree and earned the “Excellence for the Future Award.”
- He received his undergraduate degree from * Texas State University* (San Marcos, Texas). His major was in Political Science (B.A.) and his minor was in Business Administration. He graduated with honors-summa cum laude.
- He is a fluent Spanish speaker and writer.
- He is an animal lover, with two (2) dogs, one of which was rescued from a San Antonio humane society called The Animal Defense League.
- Community Service includes serving as a volunteer at the Political Asylum Project of Austin, Texas.